Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wedn, Mac 10, 2010

1:31AM : DJ in green territory surplus with positive news..slightly up 47.2pt right now..For the time being, i ll just focus on my portfolio..will buy when the price is not at the top..

3:00 AM: DJ up 46pt..

arghhh..its time to sleep..my eyes already tired but need to pack my clothes coz tomorrow im flying to KL..i have to settle a few things there..hopefully have a time to add something inmy blog..

For all my followers and readers thank you for support, im kindly appreciate that..

Time to Sleep...ZzZzZzZzZzZ

11:48AM: KLCI opens up 0.9pt to 1318.84

Here is some news about my baby:-

MAS shares slide to 2-week low

Malaysian Airline System Bhd, the national carrier, fell to its lowest level in more than two weeks in Kuala Lumpur trading, set to become the second-biggest decliner on the MSCI Asia Pacific Index.
The stock dropped 6.2 per cent to RM1.97 at 9:06 am local time, headed for the lowest close since February 22. -- Bloomberg

I ll grab more below if 1.70..by now i ve enough cash to buy 10000unit

No comments: