Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday, March 5th 2010

3:31 AM : cant sleep liaoooo..DJ still in positive territory..this momentum still strong..no weak signal at da moment..

Malaysia’s central bank on Thursday raised its key interest rate for the first time in almost four years after the economy emerged out of recession.

Bank Negara said the overnight policy rate (OPR) has been raised by 25 basis points to 2.25 per cent. It last raised rates in late 2005.

CONCLUSION
INTEREST RATE LL GO UP!!!

11:26: all bank counter is FLYING..esp..CIMB..

wait and see our current BLR after this, i just enjoyed with current BLR at 5.55..after this my monthly house installment also will up..so i ve to rise house fee to my rental..but after agreement lapse..

MY BABY--->> MAS

Flying high agaian, im wating for RIGHT I and EXCESS RI that already applied..after they credited into my CDS i ll letgo some of it..

MAXIS
Hold..its ok if this counter can maintain above 5.40

AIRASIA
HOLD...some big fish sold this share..ll buy if touch 1.30

KUB
I really like this counter, ll buy if touch 0.450

now its time to relax..its friday...

UPDATE:
I add statictic counter in my blog, just wanna know how many people visit my blog..just for fun!..tq


7:16PM: Just finished work out, cant do 2.4km within 12 mins..but i bet that time tmrow..

KLCI closed 1.22 % higher to 1299.78...can we make it 1300pt?...Top gainers was MAYBANK, CIMB, BAT...

Then we have 2 days off..im really optimistic that this monday ll be some profit taking and it ll drag KLCI below 1280pt...

No comments: