Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TIGER YEAR - 2010

After been away from blog, now i back to be a blogger again. But my interest now ll focus more on stock market especially KLSE..after CNY ppl are expecting our index will plunge, but its still not cross resistance..

JCY INT : No matter what they say, i ll buy and hold..Just subcribed JCY Int and successful amount were 4000 froom 5000..noticed that it ll cut its IPO price to 1.60 but no official news yet. So just waiting this coming 25th February and my TP 2.30.

MAXIS : I ll sell my Maxis after its announce report for this qurater. TP 5.40

AIR ASIA: I ll sell Air Asia also with TP at 1.41

MAS :I ll subcribe to MAS RI for another 2lots after bought at 2.65 and OR 0.145..so there are 4 lots in my hand..i ll HOLD this stock...what a wave after this..i ll buy more if it touch 1.50.

No comments: