Saturday, September 18, 2010

September 18, 2010

After having a long break for hari raya now im back to write into my blog. Firstly happy hari raya to all my followers and friends. Till now i still in hari raya mode and really lazy to go work. Holiday is good to release and we can meet our relatives and friends while celebrating hari raya. next 2 month we ll celebrate another hari raya but i believe the1st is more exciting.
Back to our market, recently KLCI at overbought territory and my portfolio still in good position. Im waiting to dispose half of it later..



BIMB & WASEONG : These are my lovely babe just close for their dividend and im waiting for the cheque.
TA: these 2 stocks at oversold territory and i HOLD it and dispose at 30% profit

UNISEM : Tech stock doing bad at this moment, i just catched 500 unit of it and ll average down while it touch new low

TALAM : This is my biggest mistake, bsed by TA its still in oversold territory and take a postition to HOLD

A FEW STOCK TO WATCH AND I BELIEVE IT LL UP THIS COMING WEEK:

PROTON - LAUNCHING NEW WAJA REPLACEMENT MODEL
KFC - UPTREND AND BARGAIN HUNTING
KNM - FOREIGN BUYING

SALAMX
BOYOUR

No comments: