Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20, 2010

This weekend ll spend my day in my hometown..I Luv KB..so peaceful ...

At this moment DJ down at 100+ pt, so it ll be scary day for KLSE..However NAJIBNOMIC ll undured the struggle..I ll let go my MAXIS-CD even with a few loss..With a cash in hand right now Im ready to SAPU all good counters at good entry..hahaha

Tech Stock can be concluded as a rubbish now, I already disposed my ENG..

Here are a few rubbish stock at the moment..but its a GOLD for me as i at accumulate stage..

A few stocks to noted!!! not a recommendation from me..


UNISEM: Hold 500 unit and ll average down if below 2.00

ENG : Entry price at 1.950

POS : 3.100 (Speculated as EKUINAS ll buy)

RUBEREX: GOOD FA and an entry price at 0.90

GPACKET: 0.90

ZELAN : 0.70 (FOREIGN KEEP BUYING)

MFCB : Slow and steady but FMR LLC (foreign com) keeps buying


Its already 1:00 am and im gonna to sleep and ll wake up again for sahur...zzzzzz

No comments: