Friday, August 28, 2009

MERDEKA!!!

Merdeka is coming soon! This time I can feel how important, how hard our previous Baba Kemerdekaan fight for independent, fight for the land, fight for the justice, fight for anything which he think was good for the next generation, for us.I can feel that how united for all the races at that time of Merdeka.Now, thing change, human change, mind change…At now generation, I could feel that we’re not united than before. I’m very sad when I read & saw the Malaysian fighting each other without feeling loving the country. Some was for their own interest, some was for their greedy, some was using dirty way to bring down others…I’m scare & sad to see one day Malaysia is not True Malaysia anymore.

I’m Malaysian, born at here…and will die at here…this is the only place which I can feel that “I’m at home”…

No comments: